Children Health Check at SDN 2 Sinduwati, Sidemen, Karangasem
On November 3rd, 2018, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Bali Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 2 Sinduwati, Sidemen, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- Principal of SDN 2 Sinduwati; I Gede Ketut Suteja, S. Pd. (0813-5316-6526) and the teachers; I Gusti Ayu Astiti, S.Pd.SD, Ni Made Murtini, S.Pd., I Wayan Buda Patrawan, S.Ag, Ni Nengah Leci Astiti, S.Pd., Mussabihan, S.Pd., I Wayan Sukra, IA Ketut Ema Hartamini, IB Weda Tustiawan, S.Pd.
- Benjamin Bali Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Yayasan Widhya Asih; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Christine Agustina, Eka Setiyani
- BCC’s volunteer; Ayunda Putri Wardani, Ketut Ciptayanti, Wayan Sudarsana, Andrian, Dewi, Lilis
- The participants : students grade 1-6 SDN 2 Sinduwati; 59 people
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 2 Sinduwati, Sidemen, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°27’36.4″S 115°27’07.5″E (View on Google Maps)