Children Health Check at SDN 3 Amerta Bhuana, Selat, Karangasem
On 28 September 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 3 Amerta Bhuana, Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 3 Amerta Bhuana; Ni Wayan Kerinit, S. Pd. SD (0812 3607 1806), I Gusti Lanang Bagus, I Wayan Karta, I Gede Aspendi, Ni Wayan Murdiasih, I Wayan Nopiarta, I Kadek Sucipta, I Wayan Ginantra, I Made Pande Atmika, I Komang Ribek
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Katrine
- BCC’s volunteers; I Wayan Sudarsana, Tanndy Julian Pinontoan, Eka Septi Ariyani, Iswati Yasrun, Ni Putu Dena Isa Harini
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 3 Amerta Bhuana; 85 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 3 Amerta Bhuana, Selat, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°25’37.9″S 115°28’59.1″E (View on Google Maps)