Children Health Check at SDN 3 Duda, Selat, Karangasem
On February 16th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 3 Duda in Duda Village, Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 3 Duda; Ni Wayan Suartini, Ni Wayan Juita, Ni Wayan Taman, I Ketut Sudiarna, Ni Nyoman Sukarni, Ni Wayan Rampih, I Komang Eka Putra, Ni Made Sekar, Ni Luh Suniasih, I Made Widana
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Christine Agustina, Eka Setiyani
- BCC’s volunteer; Ketut Ciptayanti, I Wayan Sudarsana, Eka Septi Ariyani, Tanndy, Nesa Wilda Musfia, Rois Satrio, Lani Sojo, Dewi Samantha
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 3 Duda; 95 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 3 Duda in Duda village, Selat, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°26’51.0″S 115°29’27.7″E (View on Google Maps)