Children Health Check at SDN 3 Sebudi, Selat, Karangasem
On July 28th, 2018, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Bali Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check at SDN 3 Sebudi at Selat, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The Principal and The Teachers of SDN 3 Sebudi; I Nengah Warsana, S. Pd. (0852-3743-8123), Ni Nyoman Simpen, S. Pd. H., I Gede Wirya Diarja, S. Pd., I Made Gunawan, S. Pd., I Wayan Seridana, S. Ag., I Gusti Lanang Putu, S. Pd., I Ketut T. Rata Suteja, S. Pd. SD, I Wayan Astawa, Ni Nyoman Sudiarti, S. Pd.
- Benjamin Bali Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Yayasan Widhya Asih; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Christine Agustina
- BCC’s volunteer; Ayunda Putri Wardani, Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, Wayan Sudarsana, Eka Septi Ariyani, Ni Putu Velda Saraswaty, Sheril Audryna Putri, Icha, Sekar
- The participants; students of grade 1-3 SDN 3 Sebudi; 88 people
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 3 Sebudi, Selat Sub district, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°24’02.8″S 115°28’31.4″E (View on Google Maps)