Children Health Check at SDN 4 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem
On November 23rd, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 4 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 4 Besakih; I Wayan Subagia, S. Pd. SD (0813 5320 3763), I Nyoman Suartana, I Gusti Lanang Agung Putra, I Ketut Ira Wirawan, I Wayan Warsa
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Katrine, Eka
- BCC’s volunteers; Ayunda Putri Wardani, Tanndy Julian Pinontoan, Putu Gede Asnawa Dikta, Agus Astawa
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 4 Besakih; 57 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 4 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem
Coordinates: 8°23’34.8″S 115°27’31.4″E (View on Google Maps)