Children Health Check at SDN 5 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem
On October 12th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 5 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 5 Besakih; I Ketut Bagia, S. Pd. SD (0878 6158 1597), Made Putra Winangun, S. Pd., I Nengah Rauh, S. Pd. H., Ni Made Ariani
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Ni Made Fransisca Indah, Ni Luh Yustina Puspaningrum, Luh Putu Eka Setiyani
- BCC’s volunteers; Tanndy Julian Pinontoan, Sarah Febrian, Agus Astawa
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 5 Besakih; 95 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 5 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°22’22.5″S 115°27’55.9″E (View on Google Maps)