Children Health Check at SDN 8 Bebandem, Karangasem
On February 15th, 2020, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-6 at SDN 8 Bebandem, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 8 Bebandem; Ni Nengah Sukerini, S. Pd. (0852 3865 6365), Ni Putu Eka Priyanti, S. Pd. SD., I Gusti Lanang Putu, S. Pd., I Ketut Sarjana, S. Pd., I Ketut Sugata, S. Pd., I Kd Catra Gunawan, I Kd Swartama
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka Setiyani, K. Katarina, Adiyasmini
- BCC’s volunteers; Tanndy Julian Pinontoan, Nunung Yetti Suharyati, Danu, Selvi, Silvy, Angelia Sicilia B., Nigel Donwes, I Gusti Ngurah Yogi Pratama, Rizky Adhisty, Robertus Alfred, Lovanya
- The participants: the students grade 1-6 of SDN 8 Bebandem; 99 children
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.
Address: SDN 8 Bebandem, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°26’28.1″S 115°33’43.2″E (View on Google Maps)