Children Health Check at SDN 9 Bebandem, Karangasem
On 21 September 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for students grade 1-3 at SDN 9 Bebandem, Karangasem.
The health check was including the ear, nose, throat, eyes, mouth and skin check.
The event was attended by:
- The principal and teachers of SDN 9 Bebandem; I Made Sumerta, S.Pd. (0813 3709 3931), Ida Bagus Kunta Dipraja, I Wayan Budiarta, Ni Wayan Kartini, Ni Made Juniari Yustina Dewi, Gusti Lanang Ngurah, Ni Wayan Sutaryani, Kadek Pitria Widiastuti, Ni Kadek Sri Suariyanti, Ni Putu Dena Isa Harini
- Benjamin Foundation; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Foundation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Kristine, Eka
- BCC’s volunteers; I Wayan Sudarsana, Ayunda Putri Wardani, Tanndy Julian Pinontoan, Ni Putu Dena Isa Harini
- The participants: the students grade 1-3 of SDN 9 Bebandem; 69 children
List of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some pictures that we took during the event.