Children Health Check for Underprivileged Families at Desa Sangketan, Penebel, Tabanan
On June 30th, 2018, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation Bali and Yayasan Widhya Asih held children health check for underprivileged kids (age 7-13 years old) at Desa Sangketan, Penebel, Tabanan.
The event was held at Balai Banjar Dinas Pekandelan, Desa Sangketan, Penebel, Tabanan.
The event was attended by:
- The Head of Dusun Pekandelan; I Nyoman Sukadana (0852-5362-7715)
- The Head of Dusun Munduk Dawa; I Made Sukanata (0852-5303-3748)
- The Head of Dusun Puring; I Nengah Curya (0852-3784-8875)
- Benjamin Foundation Bali; Gufron Hidayat
- Yayasan Widhya Asih; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka Setiani, Christine Agustina
- BCC’s volunteer; Ni Putu Velda Saraswaty, Ni Made Ayu Suastuti
- The participants : kids from underprivileged families at Desa Sangketan; 60 people
The list of attendee is attached.
The result of the health check is attached.
Below are some documentations of the event.
Address: Banjar Dinas Pekandelan, Sangketan village, Penebel, Tabanan.
Coordinates: 8°24’52.6″S 115°05’35.4″E (View on Google Maps)