Children Health Check-up at SDN 2 Sibetan, Bebandem, Karangasem
On February 10th, 2018, Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation Bali, and Yayasan Widhya Asih held social check-up event for 1st and 2nd grade student of SDN 2 Sibetan at Sibetan village, Bebandem sub district, Karangasem regency.
The event was attended by :
- Teachers of SDN 2 Sibetan: I Komang Cenik, Ni Made Karang, I Made Pasek, Ni Gsr Sunarsih, Ni Wayan Suarti, I Wayan Badra, Ni Nengah Mustini, Ni Nyoman Resi Artini, Ni Luh Kadek Sutiastini, Ni Wayan Harik Wahyuni
- Benjamin Foundation Bali; Gufron Hidayat
- Yayasan Widhya Asih; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka Setiani, Christine Agustina
- BCC’s volunteers; Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, I Wayan Sudarsana, Ketut Ciptayanti, Putu Nitha Virgantini, Ni Putu Velda Saraswaty, Titus Kartika
- 1st and 2nd grade student of SDN 2 Sibetan; 52 people
The result of the check up is attached.
Here are some pictures that we took.
Address: SDN 2 Sibetan at Sibetan village, Bebandem sub district, Karangasem regency.
Coordinates: 8°26’46.9″S 115°31’37.8″E (View on Google Maps)