Children Health Examination at SDN 6 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem
Bali Caring Community together with Benjamin Foundation Bali, and Widhya Asih Foundation held social project, Children Health Examination at SDN 6 Duda Timur, Selat, Karangasem on 12 August 2017.
This event was attended by:
- The Principal of SDN 6 Duda Timur; I Wayan Trampa (085237104807) and all teachers; I Putu Sukarta, S.Pd., Ni Nyoman Suendri, I Komang Saba Astawa, I Putu Ardana, S.Pd., Ni Luh Novita Budiasih, S.Pd., Ni Made Artati Dewi, S. Pd., I Wayan Rumadi, I Wayan Merta, S. Ag., I Made Panag
- Benjamin Foundation Bali; Gufron Hidayat
- Widhya Asih Asociation; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka Setiani, Christine Agustina
- Community Service Program of College Student of Universitas Udayana: Ratih Permitha, I Wayan Juliantara Putra, Cyca Aulia Fitri, Yogi Darma Raharja
- BCC Volunteer; Vinna Moeljo, Kadek Krisniari, I Gede Yatha Wisnawa, Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, Ayunda Putri Wardani
The children health examination resulted on the following:
- 25 children are healthy
- 23 children with poor ear condition
- 1 children with poor skin condition
- 3 children with poor ear, skin, and tooth condition
- There were 52 children examined in this project.
Further action was done to 27 children with poor health condition.
Below are the documentation.