Children’s health examination at SDN 5 Sibetan, Karangasem
On September 9, 2017 Bali Caring Community (BCC), Benjamin Foundation Bali, and Yayasan Widhya Asih conduct children’s health examination as a part of social service at SDN 5 Sibetan that located in Banjar Dukuh, Desa Sibetan, Karangasem.
The social service attended by :
- Principal and teachers of SDN 5 Sibetan
- Benjamin Foundation Bali; Gufron Hidayat
- Yayasan Widhya Asih; Gede Wahyu, Komang Ayu Suartini, Eka Setiani, Christine Agustina
- BCC’s volunteer; Ni Luh Kusmirayanti, Ayunda Putri Wardani, Ketut Ciptayanti
- In total 61 students of SDN 5 Sibetan that attended the health examination.
The result of the health examination as follows :
- 39 children are in a good health condition
- 18 children have ear problem
- 1 child with skin problem
- 1 child has a flu
- 2 children have ear problem and flu
- Total 61 that participated in health examination program.
During this occasion, further action was given to 22 children that have a health issue.
Here are the pictures that we were taken during our visit.
Address: Banjar Dukuh, Desa Sibetan, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°27’16.6″S 115°31’21.1″E (View on Google Maps)