Citadines Kuta Beach Bali visit Yasa Kerthi Orphanage in Karangasem
On the date of August 15, 2015 (first visit) and the date of August 25, 2015 (Second visit), one of the donors of BCC; Citadines Bali Kuta Beach made a visit to the orphanage Yasa Kerthi Karangasem.
On that occasion also attended:
- RM – Bernard Siew and his wife
- Owner – Director – Agung Galih Pamungkas and family
- Ayu Suwandiro
- Robi Irawan
- Fair Ekantara
- Umar Fadirubun
- Intan Kumala
- Angelia Diana
- Hendra Suparno
- Irwan Firdaus
- Board of Orphanage: Ni Kadek Suastini
- Secretary Foundation
On that occasion Citadines Bali Kuta Beach provide assistance as follows:
- 2 x 25 kg rice
- 2 x 5 kg sugar
- 3 teabag
- 10 liters of cooking oil
- 7 boxes of instant noodles
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Soy sauce and sambal
- Shower kit, toothbrush, soap, detergent, dish washing soap
- 6 pcs mattress sheets
- 30 Gooddie bag for 30 orphans each containing snack, an allowance of Rp. 50,000 and stationary (books, pencils, pens, colored pencils, pencil sharpener, stipo, eraser, pencil box).
- Donations to the orphanage operational Rp. 2,000,000 (receipt attached)
- Cash amounting to Rp. 7.5 million to PA. Yasa Kerthi represented by Mrs. Kadek as foster parents (receipt attached).
Here are some of the documentation that we had to take.