Community Day 2016 with Udayana University
On the 27th November 2016, Bali Caring Community (BCC) participated in the Community Day 2016 organized by KOMINFO BEM PM Udayana University on the theme “Limit of Freedom”, which is based on the freedom of each individual to develop their interests and talents in the community but keep in limits without ignoring the norms and rules that apply around of them.
The aim of Community Day 2016
The purpose of the implementation of this activity are :
- Providing a forum for the community – a community that is in Bali to introduce the community and their activities to the public.
- Provide a forum for the community to be able to more easily channel the interests and talents that their have.
- Become a forum where the collaboration between communities and the Government.
Event Details :
- Each of community showed and displaying their hallmark on each of their booth in the Community Expo.
- Representatives from each community made presentation about their community history, structure organization and their routine activities that has been undertaken.
- Talk show filled by the Government as resource person and continued by a discussion session.
Time and Place
Community Activity Day 2016 held on :
- Date : Sunday, November 27, 2016
- Time : 16:00 pm to 21:00 pm
- Place of event : Southern Denpasar City Park, Jl. Majapahit 6, Denpasar.
In this event are attended by Volunteer BCC; Fedy Romamti, Kadek Krisniari, Putu Gede Asnawa Dikta, and Ekariyani.
Here are some of the documentations that we had taken.
Below please find a video documentation which we took on November 27th, 2016.
Place of event : Southern Denpasar City Park, Jl. Majapahit 6, Denpasar.
Coordinates: 8°38’12.6″S 115°12’46.5″E (View on Google Maps)