Food Package Assistance for 21 Poor Families in Ex Galian C Klungkung Village
On October 3rd, 2019 we provided food packages for 21 underprivileged families living in Ex Galian C Village (a former sand mining site) in Klungkung.
The following is the information about the Ex Galian C Village;
- Name of place: Ex Galian C Village (east village) in Klungkung
- Contact person:
- Ibu Yuli: 0878-6743-7643
- Bp. Bayu: 0877-5560-1529
- Number of residents: 21 families
- Residents’ origin areas: mostly are from Lombok, others are from Java, most residents are Klungkung ID card holders.
- Livelihoods: wetland farmers, laborers loading sand onto trucks, odd jobs
- Status of land occupied: there are those who contract / rent from the owner, there are also those who borrow and use without rent
- Food / daily necessities
- Electricity connection because many houses have no electricity
- Access to clean water by utilizing water sources not far from the location
- Mattress and pillows
- Wearable used clothing
Following is the documentation of Ex Galian C Village.
Address: Ex Galian C Village (a former sand mining site) in Klungkung.
Coordinates: 8°33’35.8″S 115°25’45.9″E (View on Google Maps)
The following is the documentation of the distribution of food assistance.