Healthy breakfast program for students of SDN 5 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem
This healthy breakfast program is an assistance from Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) to provide healthy breakfast for 100 students (grade 1-6) at SDN 5 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem, every day (6 school days) for one year starting September 1st, 2019 – July 31, 2020. The purpose of this program is to help children get proper nutrition every day for their healthy development.
The healthy breakfast program is implemented and monitored by the BCC volunteers in Rendang area; Agus Astawa (0858-5754-2128) and team.
Information about the school receiving the assistance;
- School Name: SDN 5 Besakih
- Address: Dusun Temukus, Besakih Village, Rendang District, Karangasem Regency
- School Principal: I Ketut Bagiada, S.Pd, SD (0878-6158-1597)
- Number of teachers: 5 persons
- Total students: 100 persons
Following are some documentation of the implementation of this program until 10 October 2019.
Address: SDN 5 Besakih, Rendang, Karangasem.
Coordinates: 8°22’22.5″S 115°27’55.9″E (View on Google Maps)