Heroes’ Day Special Fables with Kampung Dongeng dan Lada Putih Resto
On November 10th, 2018 – to coincide with Heroes’ Day, the Bali Caring Community (BCC) together with the Kampung Dongeng Bali and Lada Putih Resto held an “Heroes Day Special Fairy Tale” entertainment event.
By carrying out the concept of family, we invite children to be happy:
- Sing national songs
- Listen to the story
- Read the book
- Making lanterns with children and parents
Time & Place:
- November 10th, 2018, at 16:00 – 18:00
- Lada Putih Resto on Jl. Dewi Kausalya No.7B, Legian, Kuta – Bali
- Dresscode: Red and White
- Cost: Rp. 30,000 / child + donation of 1 story book
* Include dinner for children and lantern making materials
** Limited to 20 families of first registrants
Contact Person: Kak Eka (089 830 840 81).
Here are some documentation that we took.
Location: Lada Putih Resto on Jl. Dewi Kausalya No.7B, Legian, Kuta – Bali
Coordinates: 8°42’09.9″S 115°10’36.9″E (View on Google Maps)