Housing Assistance for Ni Wayan Sare in Karangasem
On 23th of April 2015 a donation in a form of a house reconstruction had been handed over to Ni Wayan Sare; a lonely poor old denizen which had been living in a in a narrow hut in the area of Banjar Dinas Seloni, Culik Village, Abang Sub-District of Karangasem Regency.
The house reconstruction specifications are as follows:
- House wide: 4 m x 5 m
– Bed room: 3 m x 3 m
– Bath room: 2 m x 1 m
– Kitchen: 2 m x 2 m
- The total wide of the house: 20 m2
- Floor: cement finished
- Wall: Concrete Brick roughly coated
- Wall Height: 3 m
- Squat toilet
- Small bath tub
- Roof: asbestos
- Contractor: Mr. Sumardi (08135318544)
- Cost: IDR 1,000,000 / m2
- Total Cost: IDR 20,000,000
On 31st of March of 2015, the payment for the construction of 2 houses had been done to Mr. Sumardi; the contractor, below are the detail of the payment;
- Ni Wayan Sare; house wide 20 m2 x IDR 1 Million/m2 = IDR 20 Million
- Ni Nyoman Alit; house wide 12 m2 x IDR 1 Million/m2 = IDR 12 Million
The contributors name lists for this house reconstruction donation are;
- Rudy Laurens family
- Hendry Widjojo family
- Fedy Romamti family
- Eka Nusantoro
- Eny Rahayu
- Susanto Akiong
- Kevin Chandra
Below are the time lines and processes of the house reconstruction donation:
- February 27th 2015; collecting the information which is related to the planning of house reconstruction donation, and also coordinating with the family involved and local contractor.
- March 28th 2015; showing the project location to appointed contractor; Mr. Sumardi (081353185444). Coordinating with the involved family and the hire to discuss about the position of the building and finding the date to start the construction.
- April 1st 2015; The house reconstruction projects was started.
- April 18 2015; Monitor the progress of the project and arrange a meeting with the chief of Culik Village; Mr. Ketut Sukarta to build a coordination in relation to the project.
- April 23rd 2015; the construction had been finished and handed over to Ni Wayan Sare
Below we provide some of the documentation.