Housing Assistance for Nengah Rai; Poor Family in Br. Karanganyar, Sibetan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On July 13, 2018 we finished building a simple house for Ibu Nengah Rai; poor family in Br. Karanganyar, Sibetan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Specifications of the house renovation program are as follows:
- 2 bedrooms each with a size of 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Terrace with size 1 m x 5 m
- Total building area 17.50 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Inner wall / bedroom: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the front side / terrace: concrete brick plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the side and back: the brick is not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: tile
Total construction costs: Rp. 22,500,000
Donors for this house renovation program are: Astadala Hospitality
Here is a series of process of the house renovation assistance program implementation:
- February 2, 2018; the BCC team conducted a survey to the house
- May 22, 2018; donor team (Astadala Hospitality) conducted a survey to Nengah Rai’s house.
- 25-27 May 2018;
1) Coordinated with beneficiaries; Ibu Nengah Rai with family, to determine the location of the building, as well as looking for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinated with BCC Volunteers in Karangasem; Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) to help supervise the project so that house construction is in accordance with the specifications and costs that has been determined.
3) Coordinated with designers designated to explain the specification of the house and the cost of building the house.
- June 13, 2018; started the process of building a house.
- July 13, 2018; the house has been completed.
- July 20, 2018; melaspas ceremony, home handed over to Nengah Rai.
Here are some documentation during the construction of the house.
The following are some of the documentation when the house assistance was handed over.
Address: Br. Karanganyar, Sibetan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°26’42.4″S 115°30’50.3″E (View on Google Maps)