House Renovation Program for Wayan Putu, a Poor Elderly Who Lives Alone in Jungutan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On July 7th, 2019 we finished renovating Ni WayanPutu’s house; a poor elderly who lives alone in Br. Dinas Mumbul, Jungutan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
The house renovation program includes:
- Replacing the roof and roof truss
- Renovating the side and back walls
- Plastering the floor with cement
- Plastering and painting the front wall
Total renovation fee: Rp. 4,777,000.
The donor for this house renovation program is Mr. Robyn, Easternada UK.
The following is the processes for implementing the house renovation program:
- February 2nd, 2018; BCC team surveyed Ni WayanPutu’s house.
- June 15th, 2019; Mr. Robyn visited the house.
- July 1st, 2019; house renovation began
- July 7th, 2019; the house has been renovated and handed over to Ni WayanPutu.
Here are some of the documentation that we took:
House before renovation
The process of renovating the house
Address: Br. Dinas Mumbul, Jungutan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°25’36.6″S 115°32’34.3″E (View on Google Maps)