Housing Assistance for Ketut Pasek, An Underprivileged Elderly at Br. Tengah, Sibetan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On April 6th, 2019 we finished building a simple house for I Ketut Pasek; an underprivileged elderly at Br. Tengah, Sibetan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
The specifications of the house renovation program are as follows:
- 1 bedroom sized 2.5 m x 3 m
- Terrace sized 1 m x 3 m
- Total building area of 10.5 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Inner wall / bedroom: brick, plastered and painted
- Outer wall of the front side / terrace: brick, plastered and painted
- Walls on the outside of the side and back: the brick is not plastered
- Roof: tile
Total construction cost: Rp. 12,000,000, –
The list of donors for this house renovation program is as follows:
- Heng Sunny Hendrick (Ni Kadek Suarniti)
- Yongky Silaputra
- Irmawati Tunggal/Gunawan
- Putu Gede Asnawa
- I Wayan Adi Parta
- I Putu Ngurah Suardana
- Fandy Gunawan
- I Nengah Wijana
- Sang Ayu Githa Shanti Putri
- Bagus Wima
- Putu Sen
- Pande Putu Yuniarti
Following is the process of the house renovation assistance program implementation:
- September 7th, 2018; the BCC team conducted a survey of the house.
- March 16-20th 2019;
1. Coordinating with the beneficiary and his family and local dusun head to determine the location of the building, and look for a good day to begin the process of building the house.
2. Coordinating with BCC Volunteers in the Karangasem region; Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) to help supervise the project so that the construction of house is in accordance with the specifications and costs that have been determined.
3. Coordinating with the builder appointed to explain the specifications of the house and the cost of building the house.
- March 24th, 2019; start the process of building the house.
- April 6th, 2019; the house has been completed and handed over to the beneficiary.
Here are some documentation when building the house.
Address: Br. Tengah, Sibetan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°26’40.3″S 115°31’32.9″E (View on Google Maps)