Housing Assistance for Putu Suardana family in Br. Putung, Duda Timur Village, Selat, Karangasem
On 2 October 2016 a Melaspas ceremony was held with respect to a house that has been built so that it can be inhabited by the owner/aid receiver, i.e. the family of I Putu Suardana, an underprivileged family in Br. Putung, Duda Timur Village, Selat District, Karangasem Regency.
The specifications for the house reconstruction are:
- 2 bed rooms
- Room terrace/balcony
- Floor: in rebate/cement
- Walls: not plastered bricks
- Roof: tiles
Total reconstruction cost: IDR 15 million
Donor for this house reconstruction program is Mr. Hartono Kadiman.
To get to this house, we must go through steep/precipitous trails, making it difficult to transport the construction materials. To reduce the costs, the process involved the help of the family relatives and neighbors to work together. Old tiles also used in this process.
Below is the process of the project:
- 15 July 2016; BCC did a survey to the house of I Putu Suardana and coordinated with Mr. Made Puja (Bendesa Adat Br. Putung/0852-3707-7926) to plan a house reconstruction.
- 8 August 2016; Payment for the house reconstruction cost stage I, in the amount of IDR 8 million to buy the construction materials (receipt of transfer of payment through the bank account of Mr. Made Puja is attached).
- 26 August 2016; Payment for the house reconstruction cost stage II, in the amount of IDR 7 million (receipt of transfer of payment through the bank account of Mr. Made Puja is attached).
- 26 August 2016; the project is started by tearing down the old house.
- 2 October 2016; the house reconstruction has been completed, and a Melaspas ceremony was held.
Below are several photos when the house was rebuilt.
Below are some photos that we took on 20 October 2016.
Below please find a video documentation which we took on 20 October 2016.