Kadek Eshy, an orphan in Br. Lekok, Sampalan Kelod Village, Dawan, Klungkung
Visit: January 9th, 2020
Name: Kadek Eshy Sriyanti (F / 16 years old / 2nd-grade of high school)
Address: Br. Lekok, Sampalan Kelod Village, Dawan District, Klungkung Regency
Grandma’s Name: Nengah Ranti (F / 80 years old)
Occupation: unable to work because of his old age
Contact telephone number:
- 0821-4643-2313 – the person concerned
- 0877-6221-8046 – Pak Nengah; Kadus Lekok
If you want to be a permanent donor for them, we will create a bank account in their name, so you can help them directly.
- Please contact us if you want to be a permanent donor for this person.
They are 3 orphans;
- Ni Putu Elsayanti (F / 19 years old), who graduated from junior high school, did not work
- Ni Kadek Eshy Sriyanti (F / 16 years old / 2nd-grade of high school)
- Komang Restu Mertayasa (M / 11 years old / 5th-grade elementary school)
Both of his parents have died. They lived and were looked after by an elderly grandmother, her grandfather had also died.
Source of income:
- His grandmother; Nengah Ranti is old, she can’t work anymore.
- To fulfill his daily needs, Kadek Eshy Sriyanti every day after school works to wrap snacks with a wage of Rp. 20,000 per day.
- His sister used to work, but has stopped because of shortness of breath, now he does not work.
- They received assistance from the government for as much as 10 kg of poor rice (Raskin) per month.
Cost of living:
- School fees Kadek Eshy: Rp. 100,000 per month
- School fees Komang Restu free. Pay clothing and book money once a year or if necessary.
- School supplies each Rp. 5,000 per day
House condition: decent enough
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of beds: 2
- Number of mattresses: 3
- Other rooms: living room, living room, kitchen, bathroom
- Cement and ceramic floors
- Wall of brick
- Roof from tile
- Electricity is there
- Water is there
- Land status: own property
Your assistance to this family can be in the form of:
- Groceries or financial assistance to buy daily necessities
- Financial assistance for school supplies for children
- Bicycle assistance for Komang Restu
- School supplies; bags, shoes, books, and stationery
If you have ever assisted the person concerned, please fill in the comment form below, write down the help you have provided and update the latest conditions. This information will be very useful for donors who want to assist to the person concerned.
Here are some photos we took.