Ketut Gambir, a poor elderly in Banjar Liligundi, Bebandem Village, Karangasem
Visit date : 2nd July 2020
Name : Ketut Gambir (F/around 80 years old)
Occupation : raising chickens
Address : Liligundi, Bebandem Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency
Phone number that can be contacted : 0852-3840-0091, Wayan Sudarsana, BCC Volunteer for Karangasem area
Category : Poor elderly
If you’d like to become a permanent donor for the above mentioned name, we will create a bank account in her name, so you can help her directly as a permanent donor.
Bank Account : not yet available
- Please contact us if you’d like to be her permanent donor
Ketut Gambir was once married, but is now divorced. She has 1 daughter who is married already and live with her family in the same village. For daily meals, she’d usually get rice from her daughter, and she’ll look for vegetables to be eaten with the rice.
Source of income:
- Ketut Gambir raises a few chickens. “I will sell a chicken if I don’t have rice or when it’s time for rainan/ceremony,” she said.
- She has not received aid from the government in the form of rice for poor family.
- Bedroom : 1
- Bed divan : 1
- Mattress : 1 (a thin mattress)
- The kitchen and bedroom share the same space
- Dirt floor
- Walls are made from bricks
- Asbestos roof
- Electricity is not available
- For water, she ask for it from her neighbor
- Land status : Being the land cultivators
Your help for Ketut Gambir can be in the form of:
- Mattress and a pillow
- Primer food necessaries or money to buy daily living needs
- Chicken farming aid
- Oil lamp/battery operated lamp, flash light, radio, battery –because there’s no electricity available
Here are a few photos that we took.
Address : Liligundi, Bebandem Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°25’45.4″S 115°33’42.4″E (View on Google Maps)