Date of visit: June 18th, 2020
Name: Luh Kerti (F / around 70 years old)
Occupation: making ketupat (woven coconut leaves in diamond shape, used as a rice container), raising pigs
Address: Dusun Marga Garuda, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency
Sister’s Name: Made Ganti (F / around 70 years old)
Occupation: making ketupat, raising pigs
Contact Number: 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya; BCC Volunteer in Buleleng
Category: 2 poor elderly siblings
If you want to become a permanent donor for Luh Kerti and Made Ganti, we will create a bank account in their name so that you can help them directly.
- Please contact us if you want to be a permanent donor for Luh Kerti and Made ganti.
Luh Kerti and her younger sister Made Ganti, 2 elderly who are less fortunate in Dusun Marga Garuda, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng, they both never married.
Source of income:
- Luh Kerti and her sister, Made Ganti, work to make ketupat for sale, within 3 days they each can sell ketupat worth for Rp. 50,000
- To get additional income, they also raise 2 pigs.
- They have not received rice-for-the-poor assistance (Raskin) from the government.
Condition of the house: because there is only 1 bedroom, Made Ganti sleep at her niece’s house everyday which is located not far from their house, after all her niece lived alone and asked to be accompanied.
- Number of bedroom: 1
- Number of bed divan: 1
- Number of mattress: 1
- Cement floors
- Walls made of bamboo
- Roof from tile
- Electricity exist
- Water from well water
- Other room: kitchen
- Land status: own property
Your assistance to this siblings can be in the form of:
- Basic food or financial assistance to buy daily necessities
- Assistance of pig livestock
Here are some photos we took.
Address: Dusun Marga Garuda, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°09’13.2″S 114°34’21.3″E (View on Google Maps)