Medical Check up and Rice Assistance for 120 Underprivileged People in Jungutan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On October 20th, 2019, Bali Caring Community (BCC) together with MASA HITAM from the Student Representative Council (DPM) of Warmadewa University Faculty of Engineering held a social service of medical examinations of 120 underprivileged people (mostly elderly) in Jungutan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
The health check up includes a general health examination and ENT (ear, nose, throat) supported by:
- dr. Juniari, M. Biomed, Sp. THT-KL
- dr. Komang Arya & team from Putu Parwata Pratama Clinical Services
- Baswara Prada Medical Assistance Team (TBM) Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Warmadewa University
On the occasion we also provided assistance of 5 kg of rice each to 120 underprivileged people who participated in the health checkup session.
On this occasion also present:
- Head of Jungutan Village and several Dusun heads
- Student Representative of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Warmadewa
- BCC volunteers; Gufron Hidayat, Kadek Krisniari, Wayan Sudarsana, Asti, Kadek
- Residents of Jungutan Village; 120 people (attached to list 1, list 2, list 3)
The following is the documentation of medical examination activities.
The following is the documentation of the distribution of rice assistance.