New House Assistance for Komang Hendrawan, an Underprivileged Family in Dusun Keladian, Pempatan Village, Rendang, Karangasem
On July 17, 2020 we handed over a modest house to Komang Hendrawan; an underprivileged family in Dusun Keladian, Pempatan Village, Rendang District, Karangasem Regency.
The specifications of the house assistance program are as follows:
- 1 bedroom with a size of 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- 1 family room / multipurpose room with a size of 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Terrace with a size of 1 m x 5 m
- The total building area is 17.50 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Inner walls: plastered and painted
- Outer wall of the front of the house: concrete plaster and painted
- Outer walls of the side and back of the house: brick, not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: tile
Donors for this program are: Mr. Robyn, Easternada UK and additional donations from Bendesa and local residents.
The following is a series of processes for the implementing the house assistance program:
- February 13, 2020; the BCC team conducted a survey of the beneficiary’s house.
- June 23 -29, 2020;
1) Coordinated with beneficiary and his family, to determine the location of the building, and decided a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinated with BCC Volunteers in the Rendang, Karangasem; Agus Astawa (0858-5754-2128) to help supervise the project so that the construction of the hous in accordance with the specifications and costs that have been determined.
3) Coordinated with the designated builder to explain the house specifications and the cost of building the house.
- July 7, 2020; started the process of building the house.
- July 17, 2020; the house was completed and handed over to the beneficiary.
The following documentation is when building the house.