New house assistance for Made Kaler, a poor citizen in Dusun Mumbul, Jungutan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On February 16, 2021, BCC together with BSC (Bali Social Community) handed over a simple house to Bp. Made Kaler, a poor citizen in Dusun Mumbul, Jungutan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
The house specifications are as follows:
- 1 bedroom with a size of 2.5 m x 3 m
- Terrace with a size of 1 m x 3 m
- Total building size is 10.5 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Interior wall / bedroom: brickwork plastered and painted
- The outer wall of the front / terrace: brickwork plastered and painted
- The outer walls of the side and the back of the house: the brick is not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: tile
Donors for this house assistance program are donors from 2 communities, BCC and BSC.
The list of donors from BCC is as follows;
- Robyn Jhita
- Janz Sudiantika
- Budi Ryanto
- Anak Agung Lestari
- Pande Yuni
- Made Aryadmika
- Dhara D.
- Maha D.
- Kanaya D.
- Wiryawan D.
- Yudi Atmaja
- Agus Mahayastra
- Nyoman Suardika
- Deta, Tita, Abi Duarsa
- Harry Wisnu
- Fandy & kel fong
- Made Suardana
- Mike Tyo
- Dharma Sucipta
- Ary Shista
- Dwi Arimbawa
- Clarissa Swantara
The following is the series of processes of implementing the house assistance program:
- January 7, 2021; the BCC team conducted a survey to the house.
- 26-31 January 2021;
1) Coordinate with aid recipient and his families, to determine the location of the building, as well as to find a good day to start the house construction process.
2) Coordinate with BCC Volunteer in Karangasem area; Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) to help supervise the project so that the construction of the house is in accordance with predetermined specifications and costs.
3) Coordinate with the appointed builders to explain the specifications of the house and the cost of building the house.
- 10 February 2021; start the house building process
- 16 February 2021; the house has been completed and handed over to Made Kaler.
The following is documentation when building the house.