New House Assistance for Wayan Telaga, an Elderly Woman in Dusun Pangleg, Jungutan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On July 20, 2020 we handed over a modest house to Ni Wayan Telaga; an elderly who lives in Dusun Pangleg, Jungutan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
The specifications for the house renovation program are as follows:
- 1 bedroom with a size of 2.5 m x 3 m
- Terrace with a size of 1 m x 3 m
- Total building area of 10.5 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Bedroom wall: brick, plastered, and painted
- Outer wall of the front of the house: concrete plaster and painted
- Outer walls of the side and back of the house: brick, not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: tile
Donors for this program are: Campbelltown Rotary Club and Bali Family Projects Ltd.
The following is a series of processes for the implementing of the house renovation assistance program:
- March 5, 2020; the BCC team conducted a survey to the beneficiary’s house.
- July 5 – 8, 2020;
1) Coordinated with the beneficiary and her family to determine the location of the building, and decided a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinated with BCC Volunteers in Karangasem; Bp. Wayan Sudarsana (0852-3840-0091) to help supervise the project so that the construction of house is in accordance with the specifications and costs that have been determined.
3) Coordinated with the designated builder to explain the house specifications and the cost of building the house.
- July 16, 2020; started the process of building the house
- July 20, 2020; the house was completed and handed over to the beneficiary.
The following documentation is when building the house.