Ni Luh Tumben, an Elderly Living Alone in Banjar Cemara Tebel, Bhuana Giri Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
Visit: July 2nd 2020
Name: Ni Luh Tumben (Female / around 65 years old)
Address: Banjar Cemara Tebel, Bhuana Giri Village, Bebandem Sub-District, Karangasem Regency
Contactable Phone Number: 0852-3840-0091, Wayan Sudarsana – BCC Volunteer of the Karangasem region.
Category: Elderly Living Alone
If you would like to be a permanent donor for the concerned, we will register a bank account on behalf of the concerned so that you will be able to donate directly.
Bank Account: none currently
- Amelia Dalianti, 100.000 Rupiah per month starting March 2021
- Please contact us if you would like to be a permanent donor for the concerned
Update on February 3rd, 2021; Ni Luh Tumben has received mattress and pillow assistance.
Ni Luh Tumben is widowed, her husband has passed away, they had two children, but both of their children died during childbirth, the concerned now lives alone in a rundown home because the concerned is sickly.
Source of Income:
- Ni Luh Tumben works as a coconut farmer, the concerned does not have a fixed income, only when there is a coconut harvest which gives her around Rp. 200.000 every 2-3 months.
- The concerned has not yet received government aid
House Condition: Highly concerning, the house is rundown, uninhabitable, the walls are covered in holes, and several parts of the roof have holes and are leaking.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bed frames: 1
- Beds: 1 (has become too thin)
- The kitchen is in the same room as the bedroom
- Floor made of dirt
- Walls made from woven bamboo that have holes in them
- Roof made from iron sheeting
- No running water, the concerned gathers rain water or asks for water from her neighbors
- Land Ownership status: Tenant
Your Aid to Ni Luh Tumben may be in the form of:
- Beds and pillows
- Basic foods or financial aid to purchase daily necessities
- Financial aid for the construction of a simple home
If you have previously visited/provided aid for the concerned. Please fill in the comment form below, write in the form of aid you’ve given and an update on the wellbeing of the concerned. The information you provide will be essential in aiding the donors who wish to visit or give aid to the concerned.
Below are some documentation that we’ve managed to take.
Address: Banjar Cemara Tebel, Bhuana Giri Village, Bebandem Sub-District, Karangasem Regency.
Coordinates: 8°24’16.9″S 115°33’03.1″E (View on Google Maps)