Salam Orphanage, Tabanan
Date of Visit: September 20, 2013
Head of the Orphanage: Gusti Ketut Suardana
Phone number: (0361) 810086
Address: Jl. Rama I / 9, Br. Taman Sari, Ds. Delod Peken, Tabanan
Foster Children: 45 children (data attached)
- 24 males, 21 females
- 9 elementary school children, 16 junior high school students, 20 senior high school students
Caretakers: 5 people
Bank Account: Bank BRI Cab. Tabanan, Rek. No. 0124.01.010173.50.6, Beneficiary: Panti Asuhan Salam
Bank account: Bank BRI Tabanan Branch Office, Account Num. 0124.01.010173.50.6, Under name. Panti Asuhan Salam
Salam Orphanage was established in 1979. This orphanage can accommodate 50 orphans at maximum capacity, with 5 caretakers now.
Salam Orphanage’s needs are as follows:
- Groceries and cooking needs: rice, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, cooking oils, spices, milk, tea, sugar, and cooking gas.
- School’s expenses: semester fees, school building fees, uniforms, books, exam fees.
- Toiletries: detergent, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, floor cleaner, dish soap, brooms, mops.
- Orphanage’s operating costs: electricity, water, telephone, employee wages, etc.
This visit were also conducted by Sunshine Educare, who entertained the foster children by providing motivation class with a variety of exciting games.
This visit was also attended by:
Head of the Orphanage: Gusti Ketut Suardana, and caretakers
Sunshine Educare: Elysa Heni Puspita Gita Ayu
Premiere Hospitality Asia: I Made Nuada, I Nyoman Gede Purtawan, Yudianto Prasetyo
BCC volunteers: Nyoman Sugandi, Made Ayu Suastuti, Fedy Romamti, Denny Agung Pribadi, Agung Kapten
Here are some documentations we could take, which some of them were captured by Bapak Agung Kapten.