Visit to Karangasem
On December 3rd 2016 we were invited by the Student Association of Program Studies of Information System (Himaprodi SI) School of Information Management and Computer Engineering (STIKOM) Bali, whom held a charity event with theme “Sharing in Simplicity” in Tangkup village, Sidemen, Karangasem regency.
During the occasion, we handed over donations of basic food necessities and cash donation to six underprivileged families in the village.
Here is some documentation during this event.
Map of the event by STIKOM Bali
Coordinates: 8°29’46.1″S 115°25’18.4″E (View on Google Maps)
We also visited a couple underprivileged citizens in Br. Wangsean, Wisma Kerta village, Sidemen, Karangasem regency as follow:
- Ni Ketut Carang (Female/70 yo); underprivileged elderly who lives alone
- I Nengah Bebas (Male/84 yo); underprivileged elderly who lives alone
Here is some documentation of the citizens.
During the occasion, we also handed over some cash donation from our donors:
- Donation by Villa Aviya Jimbaran, Rp. 300.000 to Ni Ketut Carang
- Donation by Mr. Made Indra Suryana, Rp. 250.000 to I Nengah Bebas
- Donation by Mrs. Santi Gunawan @Rp. 200.000 to Ni Ketut Carang and I Nengah Bebas
Here is some documentation of the donation hand over.
Below is some other documentation.
Below please find a video documentation which we took on December 3rd, 2016.