Wayan Darsana, A Less Fortunate Family with A Child Suffered from Cerebral Palsy in Dusun Goris Asri, Pejarakan, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Date of Visit: 7 February 2019
Name: Wayan Darsana (Male/26 years old)
Occupation: Casual labour
Address: Dusun Goris Asri, Desa Pejarakan, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Spouse’s Name: Komang Juni (Female/25 years old)
- 0823-3954-4438 – himself.
- 0853-3360-3315 – Made Wiradnya; BCC’s volunteer Buleleng area
Detail: a less fortunate family with child suffered from Cerebral Palsy
Bank Account: not available
- Please kindly contact us should you wish to be a regular donor for this family.
Update on May 9th, 2019; His daughter (Luh Sriani) is passed away.
Wayan Darsana and his wife have one child ; Luh Sriani (Female/6 years old) who suffered from Cerebral Palsy, she gets seizure everyday. She have visited a public medical centre (puskesmas) with BPJS card, however there is no significant difference shown.
Source of Income:
- Wayan Darsana works as casual labour, sometimes he works in a farm, sometimes he works in a construction, depending on the season and the job that available for him. He usually gets Rp. 70.000 wage per day. In a month, he could work about 14 times.
- His wife does not work, she has to stay home to take care of their sick child.
- To get extra income, they help their neighbour taking care of a cow.
- They receive a rice for the poor (Raskin) program from the government. They get 10 kgs of rice every 1-3 months by paying Rp. 3.000.
House Condition: not in a good condition
- Bed: 1
- Bed base: None
- Bed: 1
- Cemented floor with carpet
- Wall made of woven bamboo covered by used banner from inside
- Asbestos roof
- Electricity Access
- Water Available
- Other room: kitchen
- Land status: privately owned
Should you wish to help this family, please kindly consider to donate:
- Groceries or fund to buy daily needs
- A cattle or piglet for them to raise
- Fund to build a simple house
- Medical help for their child
Below are the pictures that we took during our visit.
Address: Dusun Goris Asri, Pejarakan village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
Coordinates: 8°09’08.2″S 114°35’15.2″E (View on Google Maps)