A Visit for Housing Assistance Program in Bangli
On Friday, 5 May 2017 we together with donors from Santrian Group (Puri Santrian, Griya Santrian, Royal Santrian) followed up the house renovation program for 2 poor families in Peninjoan village, Tembuku, Bangli. They are:
- I Ketut Nyanding; poor family in Br. Dinas Kebon Kaja, Peninkoan Village
- Ni Wayan Widiari; poor family in Br. Pulesari Kawan, Peninjoan Village
Our visit that time was for the process of laying the first stone and Ngeruak ceremony to start the construction of both houses. Unfortunately we did not have time to cover the Ngeruak ceremony because it was held early the morning before we arrived at the location.
Here are some of the documentation we took
The construction of I Ketut Nyanding’s house
Construction of Ni Wayan Widiari’s house
After that we visited some other poor people in Br. Kebon Kaja and Br. Kebon Kangin, both in Peninjoan Village, Tembuku, Bangli. They are:
- Sang Made Negara; poor family in Br. Dinas Kebon Kaja
- Ni Nyoman Wirta; poor elderly in Br. Dinas Kebon Kaja
- I Nyoman Artana; poor family in Br. Dinas Kebon Kaja
- I Wayan Renten; poor elderly lives alone in Br. Dinas Kebon Kaja
- Ida Bagus Kompiang Merta; poor family in Br. Dinas Kebon Kangin
- Ida Bagus Putu Sari; poor family in Br. Dinas Kebon Kangin
Here are some of the above mentioned citizens’ documentation.
On that occasion we also convey cash assistance from BCC donors; Villa Aviya Jimbaran @Rp. 300,000 each to Ni Nyoman Wirta’s family, I Nyoman Artana, I Wayan Renten, Ida Bagus Kompiang Merta and Ida Bagus Putu Sari.
Here is the documentation of the cash donation delivery.