Housing Assistance for Ni Nengah Masna in Klungkung
On Monday, October 13, 2014, we conducted a renovated house handover to Ni Nengah Masna together with the donator from PT. Bali Eka Jaya (Eka Jaya Bali Wisata); she is a poor elderly who lives alone at Br. Suka Duka Maruti (Banjar Sangging area), Akah Village, Klungkung. Also, on that occasion, we held Melaspas and Mecaru ceremonies so that she can immediately live in that house.
The event was also attended by:
- The donator; PT. Bali Eka Jaya who was represented by Mr. Ketut Sugita and several Mandarin guides.
- Mr. I Wayan Sulitra (085237963679); Chief of Br. Suka Duka Maruti
- Mr. Sumardi (081353185444); the contractor in charge.
- The heir of Ni Nengah Masna
Some documentation we took are as follow:
The house renovation program for Ni Nengah Masna is already done; below is the summary of the renovation process from the beginning:
- Friday, August 29, 2014; surveying to several poor families’ houses
- Monday, September 15, 2014; coordinating with the contractor, the family/heir, and village officers.
- Monday, September 22, 2014; first stone placement and “Ngeruak” ceremonies were conducted.
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014; supervising the house construction progress.
- Monday, October 13, 2014; House handover, Melaspas, and Mecaru ceremonies.