House renovation program for Nengah Rasmin, sick and underprivileged elderly in Dusun Pangleg, Jungutan Village, Bebandem, Karangasem
On February 19, 2021 we finished renovating the house of Ibu Nengah Rasmin; sick and underprivileged elderly in Dusun Pangleg, Jungutan Village, Bebandem District, Karangasem Regency.
The house renovation program includes:
- Replacing the roof and roof truss with totally new ones
- Add ceiling in the 2 bedrooms
- Service and paint the front wall
- Replacing doors and windows
The total cost of renovations: Rp. 8,000,000
Donors for this house renovation program are as follows;
- Robyn Jhita
- Janz Sudiantika
- Budi Ryanto
- Anak Agung Lestari
- Pande Yuni
- Made Aryadmika
- Dhara D.
- Maha D.
- Kanaya D.
- Wiryawan D.
- Yudi Atmaja
- Agus Mahayastra
- Nyoman Suardika
- Deta, Tita, Abi Duarsa
- Harry Wisnu
- Fandy & kel fong
- Made Suardana
- Mike Tyo
- Dharma Sucipta
- Ary Shista
- Dwi Arimbawa
- Clarissa Swantara
- Cahyandari Listy
The following is a series of processes for implementing the house renovation program:
- 24 July 2020; BCC team conducted a house survey.
- 16 February 2021; the house renovation project was started.
- 19 February 2021; the house has been renovated and handed over to Nengah Rasmin.
Here are some documentation of the house renovation.