New House Assistance for Gede Suardika, a Poor Family in Br. Dinas Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
On July 17th, 2019 we handed over a simple house to Gede Suardika; an underprivileged family in Br. Dinas Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
The specifications for the housing program are as follows:
- 2 bedrooms, each with a size of 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Terrace with a size of 1 m x 5 m
- The total building area is 17.50 m2
- Ceramic floor
- Inner wall / bedroom: plastered brick and painted
- Outer wall of the front / terrace: brick plastered and painted
- Outer wall of the side and back: the brick is not plastered
- Ceiling: kalsiboard
- Roof: tile
Total construction costs: Rp. 23,000,000.
Donor for this house renovation program is: Astadala Hospitality.
The following is the processes for the implementation of the housing program:
- June 2nd, 2017; the BCC team conducted a survey of the house concerned.
- May 2nd, 2019; the donor team (Astadala Hospitality) conducted a survey of the house concerned.
- May 18th-21th, 2018;
1) Coordinated with beneficiaries; Bp. GedeSuardika with his family, to determine the location of the building, and look for a good day to start the process of building the house.
2) Coordinated with BCC Volunteers in the Buleleng region; Made Wiradnya (0853-3360-3315) to help supervise the project so that the construction of house is in accordance with the specifications and costs that have been determined.
3) Coordinated with the designated builder to explain the house specifications and the cost of building the house.
- May 31st, 2019; start the process of building the house
- June 17th, 2019; the house was finished
- July 17th, 2019; the house was handed over to Bp. GedeSuardika.
The following documentation is the house was build.
The following documentation is when the finished house was handed over.
Address: Br. Dinas Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°08’57.5″S 114°35’47.7″E (View on Google Maps)