New House Assistance for Komang Andri, a poor family in Br. Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak, Buleleng
On 28 May 2020, we handed over a simple house to Komang Andri; a poor family in Br. Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
The specifications of the said house are as follow:
- 2 Bedrooms, each measures 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- A terrace, measures 1 m x 5 m
- Building size (total) 17.50 m2
- Flooring : ceramic
- Inner walls / bedroom : plastered brick wall and painted over
- Outer walls at the front / terrace :
– Bottom part : ceramic
– Upper part : plastered brick wall and painted over
- Outer walls / the sides and the back of the house : brick wall, not plastered
- Ceiling : kalsiboard
- Roof : tiles
The donor for this house assistance are: Campbelltown Rotary Club dan Bali Family Projects Ltd.
The following is a series of processes for the implementation of the house assistance program:
- 9 August 2019; BCC team conducted a survey to Komang Andri’s house
- 6 – 10 May 2020;
1) Coordinated with the beneficiary and his family to determine the building location as well as to find a good day to start the building.
2) Coordinated with the BCC volunteer in Buleleng area; Made Wiradnya (0853-3360-3315) to help supervise and ensure the building process is in accordance with the specification and available budget.
3) Coordinated with the designated builder to discuss the house specification and budget.
- 14 May 2020; the building process was started
- 28 May 2020; the house was built and handed over to the beneficiary
Below are some documentation during the building process.
Address: Br. Goris, Pejarakan Village, Gerokgak District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°09’25.5″S 114°35’50.2″E (View on Google Maps)