Nyoman Darta, Poor Family with 6 children who never attend school
Visitation Date : 4 March 2016
Name : I Nyoman Darta (M/around 50 years old)
Job : Gardener
Wife Name : Ni Nengah Kerti (F/ around 45 years old) ; with mental sickness
Job : Gardener
Address : Sambirenteng Village, Tejakula, Buleleng
Contact Detail :
- Iluh Wilantari (Neighbour): +628970108166 / +6285737030112
- I Made Gunung (Neighbour): +6285792238577
Additional Information: This family has body/mental disability and poor
Bank Account : BRI Unit Tejakula No: 4763-01-008227-53-3, Beneficiary: Nyoman Darta
Regular Sponsor :
- Ayunda Putri Wardani, 100,000 Rupiah per month starting June 2016
- Dayu Kurnia, 100.000 Rupiah per month starting December 2019
- Please contact us if you would like to become a regular donor.
Update on April 29th, 2016; we have got an information Nyoman Darta received housing assistance.
I Nyoman Darta and his wife, Ni Nengah Kerti have 6 children, due to financial problem, none of them attending school. The followings are their children details information:
- Female, has mental sickness, married
- Female, has mental sickness, living with her parents
- Male, working by sand porter (move certain amount of sand to the container) at Denpasar
- Male, living with his parents
- Male around 8 years old, living with his parents
- Female around 6 years old, living with his parents
Nyoman Darta does not remember his children age and his wife suffers mental sickness. We tried to get the approximate age of their 5th and 6th children that were at home when had a visit.
Their live their life with working as a gardener with uncertain wage,” we usually take something for living at the groceries, then we pay after we sell our harvest”, they told in Balinese language.
At a dry season, this family has to afford hygiene water for cooking, drinking, and other daily necessity. It costs IDR 2,500/ 2 buckets. They need around 4 buckets a day. “ If we have no money, we ask the kindness of our neighbour”.
Their house is miserable: land floor, traditional bamboo wall with holes at some parts covered by rags, simple roof. There are 2 beds with no mattress/ pillow. They sleep together with their 4 children in 2 separate beds. We did not find any door in this house. The house building is already skewed.
Your donation can be in a form of mattress, pillow, used clothes, kids bike, farm animals like cow/pig, daily need, cash support for daily life, education scholarship, or cash support for house renovation.
The followings are our documentation:
Video documentation we took on March 4, 2016.
Address: Sambirenteng Village, Tejakula Sub-District, Buleleng Regency.
Coordinates: 8°09’55.8″S 115°25’09.1″E (View on Google Maps)